Thursday, April 16, 2009

#3 working by gender

women and men. I think that gender influeces in their job because society still has a discrimination between the women and men. Traditionally, women considered as house wives and mother while men considerd taking care of whole family. Moreover, women even is very hard to get the promotion in thier job becasue soceity is very conservative. However, thesedays, society has changed in various fields. Women wants to improve the their life style through the self- realization. it means that they are struggleing with the their rights and are trying to challenge against with a conception of soceity about the women.. So,women acheived the their rights on the society and we can see that many career women in the society. Anymore, women is not staying home all day . Gender might be influeced in their work fileds in the past but presently we cannot shaped the work area by gender because women has the same abliity like men.

3 comments:

  1. I understand very well what your saying, I know for a fact that i can't be no housewife/stay at home mom. I have to be earning my own money and be independent at the same time. The roles of women have changed which is good, and so have the roles of some men. Now you have stay at home dads/house husbands, which is interesting to think about =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks,the world have changed. women are given the same oppotunity as men.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I BELIEVE THE WORLD HAS CHANGE WE HAVE MORE WOMEN WORKING FOR THEIR OWN MONEY AND NOT HAVING TO DEPEND ON MEN FOR MONEY. i EITHER CAN BE AN STAY AT HOME MOM I THINK I MIGHT GO CRAZY.ALTHOUHT I LOVE MY KIDS I FEEL I CAN THINK MORE WHEN AM AT WORK THAN AT HOME.BACK TO THE ISSUE THE WORLD HAS CHANGE. WOMEN ARE MORE INDENDENT WHICH IS A GOOD THING.

    ReplyDelete